Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Bag

Sunday is the day that I do my grocery shopping and of course right by my side are my reusable cotton bags, at first I would always forget to bring them so I would have to run home and get them. But it has been a habit for me to grab them before I leave, anyway so one of the moments I enjoy is the look on the cashier's face when I tell them that I brought my own bags.

*Cashier swipes my groceries and starts bagging*

BT: No it's okay, I brought my own bags.

*Cashier stops bagging, stares at me with a confused look*

*BT whips out his reusable cotton bags, BAM!*

*Cashier stares with a look of disbelief*

*BT starts bagging his own groceries*

*Cashier stands there with no sense of direction*

Cashier: Um...cash or credit?

BT: Credit. Thanks.

*BT walks out*

No comments: